Romance Your Sweetheart At The Kingdom Of Wonder
Your everlasting love and honeymoon begins with a romantic luxury comfort room, a 90-minutes rejuvenating Spa treatment and a romantic candlelit dinner under the moonlight.
On arrival at Siem Reap Angkor international airport, you will be welcomed by our representative. After a sweet meet and greet session, he will transfer you to the hotel. As soon as you arrive at the hotel, complete all check-in formalities, enjoy your romance.
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour of the majestic Khmer Empire temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and Ta Prohm temple.
Start with a tour of Angkor Thom via the South Gate entrance.
Visit the main temple of Bayon (4-Faced Temple) to see the last great temple to be built at the Angkor complex. Experience up-close where the Khmer rulers watched their returning armies from the Terrace of the Elephants and see the stunning 3-tiered temple of Baphoun, where a 51-year restoration project has finally been completed.
Experience the steamy environment of the jungle at the tree-covered temple of Ta Prohm, where the blockbuster movie “Tomb Raider” was shot.
Continue your temple tour post-lunch at the legendary Angkor Wat complex, the most famous of the Khmer kingdom temples and the site of its former capital. Admire exquisite carvings and bas reliefs dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, and see scenes depicting Hindu mythology.
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast and gear up to visit the Kampong Phluk Floating Village on the third day of your Cambodia trip. Take a ride in the traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake and be enchanted by the simple and rustic way of life. You will come across floating villages, towering stilled houses, and huge fish traps; all of which rely on the cycles of rising and falling waters for livelihood.
Continue to visit the Siem Reap city and Artisans Angkor is a Cambodian social business creating job opportunities for young people in rural areas, while reviving traditional Khmer craftsmanship (stone and wood carving, painting on statues and on silk, lacquering, and silver plating).Also, buy souvenirs for your loved ones.
According to your flight timings, you are at leisure to go shopping or relax delectable breakfast, and check before transfer to Siem Reap Angkor International airport.
Later, our representative will transfer you to the airport from where you can board your flight back home.
- Pick up and drop off from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Siem Reap
- Cool drinking water during the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation in the destination location
- All entry fees
- Ticket boat
- Lunch at a restaurant
- 3 nights accommodation
- All the services mentioned in the description
* Daily international breakfast for the couple
* Romantic room set up includes:
- Personalised Welcome Card
- A platter of seasonal fruits
- A box of chocolate praline
- Two jars of banana chip and taro
- A bottle of Sparkling water
- A bottle of House Wine (Red or White)
* A Romantic dinner under candle light by the enchanting Salt-Water Pool or by the Courtyard Swing for the couple:
- 3-course Set Menu (Asian or Western)
- Two glasses of wine a choice of red or white wine
* A 90-minutes spa package at The Spa:
- A couple Welcome drink
- A couple MilkyBath
- A couple The Signature Massage
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine
- A Lotus bouquet for the lady
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the Cambodian guide and driver
- Any service not mentioned in the description
PARK HYATT SIEM REAP HOTEL:
- Park Suite: US$5566 Per Couple
- Rooftop Garden Suite: US$6677 Per Couple
- Presidential Suite: US$8899 Per Couple
TEAMS AND CONDITIONS
- Book and Stay period: Now through March 31, 2024
- Cancellation or re-booking is not applicable
- For other Terms & Conditions, kindly refer to the partnership agreement of 2023-2024
Please note that: this is not a live online booking engine. By submitting your booking inquiry, does not confirm the booking yet. Our reservation will get back to you with a confirmation and prices. Once you have received our proposal, you have the opportunity to review it before finalising the booking with us.