Discover the holy grounds of Phnom Kulen
- Kulen Waterfall (possibility to have a swim)
- River of a Thousand Lingas
- Reclining Buddha
Hotel Pick Up: 8:00 - 8:30 am
Departure: 8:30 am
Guide live: English
Followed by the breathtaking drive up the mountain, explore the abundant greenery and Kulen Waterfall. Take a dip if you wish, or sit back and watch the local families relish in their sacred homeland. Make your way up a bit further to the River of a Thousand Lingas, a gorgeous river with sophisticated carvings covering its floor. Get a blessing the Cambodian way with the Holy Water from this sacred river.
Move up to the tip of the mountain to discover the beautiful Pagoda and its world-famous Reclining Buddha at rest.
- Bring a swim suit
- Bring sunscreen — protect your skin from the sun!
- Bring mosquito spray — there are pesky bugs all over Cambodia!
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes — 10-20min walk on small trail
- Entry ticket for Kulen Waterfall
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
Note: Dress Appropriately!
Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.
Good To Know:
We require online bookings to be made at least 24 hours in advance. For same-day tour bookings, contact us directly through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call H/P: +855 97 4532 168, Whatsapp: +855 97 4532 168.