Kulen Waterfall, 1000 Lingas and Grand Reclining Buddha Tour
Explore the mysterious temples of the Khmer Empire on a full-day tour of Banteay Srey and Kulen Mountain from Siem Reap. See intricate bas reliefs, learn about sugar palm production at a local village.
What to Expect
Experience the rich culture of Cambodia on this full-day tour of the sacred Kulen Mountain, birthplace of the Khmer Empire, where you will see thousands of linga carvings.
- Visit the sacred mountain of Kulen, known for its Grand Reclining Buddha statue and Linga carvings
- Explore are the 16th-century statue of a Grand Reclining Buddha
- Learn more about the Khmer Empire and its mighty rulers
Departure Time: Tour at 08:30 am
Duration: 8 Hours
Guide live: English
Following a hotel pick-up in Siem Reap, drive to Phnom Kulen mountain, widely regarded as the site of the beginnings of the ancient Khmer Empire. The isolated chain of mountain plateaux lies south of the Dângrêk Mountains, approximately 29 miles (48 kilometers) north of Siem Reap. Considered a holy mountain in Cambodia, it is of special religious significance and a place of pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhists.
The site of thousands of Linga carvings under the water stream, among the highlights you will explore are the 16th-century statue of a Grand Reclining Buddha, and the cascades of the Big Waterfall.
Return to Siem Reap stopp in en route at traditional villages to learn about sugar palm production.
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Siem Reap
- Transportation with driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- Drinking water and cool towels
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drinks at restaurant
- Your personal expenses
- Tour guide and driver’s tips (recommended)
- Any service not mentioned in the program
Cancellation policy: ( Deposit: 50% )
– 70% of Deposit refund for 3 - 5 days prior to the selected day
– Non refundable for 2 days prior to the selected day