2 Days Discover Angkor Wat and The Great Lake “Tonle Sap”
Discover within our 1 day trip leaving from Siem Reap Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, Bapoun and the Elephant Terrasse. Enjoy seeing temples, and carvings and special frescoes, visit the Tonle Sap, a fantastic floating village, ending with dinner and an Apsara Dancing Show.
What to Expect
Explore the ancient Khmer capital of Angkor Thom, and see its Bayon temple and Terrace of the Elephants. Visit the Ta Promh temple, engulfed by the jungle. Spend the afternoon at Angkor Wat, visit to the great Tonle Sap lake. Take a boat to the floating village, visit the Beng Mealea temple and enjoy a buffet dinner and a traditional Apsara dance show
- Visit the temples of Angkor Park and enjoy a beautiful the smile of Bayon temple
- Visit Ta Promh temple (Tomb Raider)
- Visit the Beng Mealea temple, Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat
- Visit the Tonle Sap, a fantastic floating village
- Enjoy a buffet dinner with an Apsara Dancing Show
Departure Time: Tour at 08:30 am
Duration: 8 Hours
Guide live: English
At 8:00 o’clock in the morning we are going to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Then we will visit the temples in Angkor Thom Area such as BayonTemple, Bapoun and the Elephant Terrace….Then we continue to visit the Ta Promh Temple jungle temple which was built by king Jayavarman VII (1181-1218). The temple was built in 1186 for dedicating to his mother. Angelina Jolie, Hollywood Movie Star, was filmed there for the movie “Tomb Raider”. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch at the local restaurant continue our trip to visit the Angkor Wat Temple. Angkor Wat was built by King Suryavarman II (1113 – 1150) to dedicate to God ‘Vishnu’. At the end of the tour you will enjoy a buffet dinner with an Apsara Dancing Show at the city restaurant. Afterwards we will bring you back to the hotel in Siem Reap.
At 08:00 am we go to visit the Beng Mealea temple, Constructed in a distinctly Angkor Wat style under the same king that built Angkor Wat, Beng Melea preceded and mey have served as a prototype of sorts for Angkor Wat. Thought there are dome lintel and door way carvings, there are no bas-reliefs and the carving are comparatively spare. When the temple was active the walls may have been covered, painted or had frescos. In it time, Beng Melea was at the crossroads of several major highways that ran toAngkor, Koh Ker, Preah Vihear. Have lunch at the local restaurant.
Then we go to visit the Floating Village by boat, you will discover the great lake “Tonle Sap” Kampong Phluk: realInterior Ocean where there are a lot of fishes which were exported by the multiple villages of fishermen who you will have the occasion to approach.
- Pick up from airport to hotel in Siem Reap
- Pick up and drop off hotel in Siem Reap
- Drinking water and cool towel during trip
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Temple Pass (Angkor Park)
- All transportation in destination location
- Ticket for 1 day Beng Mealea temple
- Private boat to visit the Floating Village
- Buffet dinner with Apsara dancing show
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All the services mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks at restaurant
- Your personal expenses
- Tour guide and driver’s tips (recommended)
- Any service not mentioned in the program
What To Remember:
Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, please wear modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the hot Asian climate. Comfortable shoes are a must.
The Apsara Authority which manages the park reserves the right to refuse entry to certain areas of the site for guests who wear clothing which is considered immodest. No smoking, drinking alcohol, or touching the carvings is permitted in and around the temples.
Closure of site: The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
Cancellation policy: ( Deposit: 50% )
– 70% of Deposit refund for 3 - 5 days prior to the selected day
– Non refundable for 2 days prior to the selected day